There are so many reasons brand storytelling is valuable to your business. Sarah outlines six of these reasons in episode 41 of the Marketing With Empathy podcast. Quick factoids you can bring up at work in this short, info-packed episode.
TOPICS DISCUSSED DURING THIS PODCAST EPISODE
- People are craving human connections.
- Ad blocking is on the rise.
- People have attention issues, but don’t have issues when it comes to quality content they want to consume, and even binge.
- What happens in an internet minute? i.e. what is your target customer distracted by ever minute? what are you competing with?
- Storytelling content drives actions, and Stanford study insights about stories being 22x more memorable than facts and figures alone.
- Your competition is investing in content.
- Why Sarah believes brands are the new editor-in-chief, and how they can use their scale to build customer trust and loyalty through storytelling.
- DM Sarah on instagram or LinkedIn with “ep 41 1-pager” to get a free copy of the 1-pager Sarah designed that outlines everything discussed in today’s episode.
- How to apply for the new Brand Storytelling Academy™ by Sarah Panus: a 5-month group training program specifically designed to help internal teams advance their brand storytelling skills to attract top-funnel leads that drive bottom-funnel results.
jOIN THE BRAND STORYTELLING ACADEMY WAITLIST TO LEARN MORE
- Brand Storytelling Academy™ is an intimate 5-month group training program that helps B2c and Non-profits attract top-funnel leads to drive bottom-funnel results.
- You’ll be able to improve your existing team’s storytelling skills without having to add new headcount!
- And, retain your existing talent by giving them a concrete roadmap of how you’re investing in their skills to help advance their career with your company.
- Allll, for significantly less than it costs to hire a senior-level content strategist or new headcount!
- Because I want to keep it intimate for idea sharing, I’m limiting this to only 4 brands, and up to 5 people from your brand can participate!
- You’ll learn from me, guest experts I bring in, and the other brands participating in the group.
- Everyone who joins my waitlist and applies to learn more about Brand Storytelling Academy receives a free 30-min consult call – no strings attached.
- PLUS—I have another incredible bonus where you can get access to a free VIP Day Rate offer from me valued at $2,500 – You’ll literally get to rent my brain for a whole day to knock-out a project for you.
- To learn more, join the waitlist at kindredspeak.com/apply and I’ll be in touch.
Get brand storytelling inspiration, tips and support- sign up now
Stay informed as new brand storytelling classes, webinars, courses and inspiration is shared. Sign up to join Sarah’s brand storytelling newsletter. SIGN UP
Sarah Panus is a content marketing strategist, Minnesota mom, and owner of Kindred Speak, LLC, a remote consultancy that helps brands with digital content marketing, influencer marketing, and brainstorming. She’s spent the last two decades helping brands including Sleep Number, Starbucks, Nestle Waters, Christos Bridal, Game Crazy, Cone Inc, and others speak a kindred language with their audiences, driving brand advocacy and millions in revenue and brand engagements. Email Sarah at email@example.com to book a free 20-minute consultation to discuss your brand storytelling questions and needs. Follow Sarah on Instagram or LinkedIn as she helps brand content marketers who struggle with overwhelm or confusion at work. Learn more at www.kindredspeak.com.