TD Bank’s Head of Content & Digital Platforms joins Sarah to share a behind-the-scenes look at their new TD Stories content site, and brand podcast journey.
TOPICS DISCUSSED DURING THIS PODCAST EPISODE
- The recently launched TD Stories content site.
- Why TD Bank decided to create TD Stories.
- The types of stories shared on TD Stories.
- What benefits and results TD is seeing since launching TD Stories.
- What Chad wishes he knew earlier to make the process smoother while developing TD Stories.
- How the TD Bank content group is structured.
- TD’s first attempt at a podcast called The Power of WOW. Learnings, it’s audience, topics covered, why they chose a podcast, their host Scott Monty and the future of the podcast.
- Dig into how TD Bank gives each piece of content an engagement score.
- How to apply for the new Brand Storytelling Academy™ by Sarah Panus: a 5-month group training program specifically designed to help internal teams advance their brand storytelling skills to attract top-funnel leads that drive bottom-funnel results.
Links Mentioned in the Episode
TD Stories: https://stories.td.com/us/en/
TD’s Twitter handle: https://twitter.com/tdbank_us
Connect with Chad Mitchell on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cmmitchell4
Connect with Chad Mitchell on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cmmitchell4/
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! BRAND STORYTELLING ACADEMY
- Brand Storytelling Academy™ is an intimate 5-month group training program that helps B2C and Non-profits attract top-funnel leads to drive bottom-funnel results.
- You’ll be able to improve your existing team’s storytelling skills without having to add new headcount!
- And, retain your existing talent by giving them a concrete roadmap of how you’re investing in their skills to help advance their career with your company.
- Allll, for significantly less than it costs to hire a senior-level content strategist or new headcount!
- Because I want to keep it intimate for idea sharing, I’m limiting this to only 4 brands, and up to 5 people from your brand can participate!
- You’ll learn from me, guest experts I bring in, and the other brands participating in the group.
- PLUS—I have another incredible bonus where you can get access to a free VIP Day Rate offer from me valued at $2,500 – You’ll literally get to rent my brain for a whole day to knock-out a project for you.
- To learn more, APPLY and Sarah will be in touch 24-48 hours after she receives your application.
Sarah Panus is a content marketing strategist, Minnesota mom, and owner of Kindred Speak, LLC, a remote consultancy that helps humanize brands to attract top-funnel leads that drive bottom-funnel results through brand storytelling. She’s spent the last two decades helping brands including Sleep Number, Starbucks, Nestle Waters, Christos Bridal, Game Crazy, Cone Inc, and others speak a kindred language with their audiences, driving brand advocacy and millions in revenue and brand engagements. Email Sarah at email@example.com to discuss your brand storytelling needs. Follow Sarah on Instagram or LinkedIn as she helps brand content marketers reduce work overwhelm and confusion. Learn more at www.kindredspeak.com.