Do you currently work for , or want to someday work for a financial brand? Today we are niching down and getting into what content support looks like for financial institutions. What to think about when creating content, and how to find your niche audience.
Joining me today to talk about this is Shondell Varcianna. Shondell is the owner of Varci Media. A content writing company that helps financial institutions save time by writing content that speaks to their target audience.
Topics Discussed During this podcast episode
- What attracted Shondell to work exclusively in the finance industry?
- What are some practical steps Shondell’s seen work to help brands get to know their target audience better?
- How can brands ease drop to gather content insights? (and add value, of course)
- How can brands with multiple niche audiences better focus their niche research across multiple groups, and avoid getting overwhelmed in the process?
- Since you run a content writing management agency, tell us more about tips to keep in mind when creating brand blog and social content.
- Shondell’s answer to Sarah’s hot seat question sharing more about a mistake she’s made in her career and what she learned from it.
Get brand storytelling inspiration, tips and support- sign up now
Stay informed as new brand storytelling classes, webinars, courses and inspiration is shared. Sign up to join Sarah’s brand storytelling newsletter. SIGN UP
Sarah Panus is a content marketing strategist, Minnesota mom, and owner of Kindred Speak, LLC, a remote consultancy that helps brands with digital content marketing, influencer marketing, and brainstorming. She’s spent the last two decades helping brands including Sleep Number, Starbucks, Nestle Waters, Christos Bridal, Game Crazy, Cone Inc, and others speak a kindred language with their audiences, driving brand advocacy and millions in revenue and brand engagements. Email Sarah at email@example.com to book a free 20-minute consultation to discuss your brand storytelling questions and needs. Follow Sarah on Instagram or LinkedIn as she helps brand content marketers who struggle with overwhelm or confusion at work. Learn more at www.kindredspeak.com.