What’s the insight that helps shape a great story and solve a problem for your consumer? VP of Communications & PR at Shutterfly, Jennifer George Caligiuri, joins Sarah to share her experiences from Shutterfly, Headspace, Murad and The Wonderful Company.
Topics Discussed During this podcast episode
- What are some of the key things Jenn’s learned along the way for how to do brand storytelling well?
- How to use data to tell stories.
- Examples of stories Jenn’s worked on that use data.
- Places to look for data and insights to inform your brand storytelling.
- Support for brand storytelling across the brands Jenn has worked at.
- A mistake Jenn’s made and learned from in her career regarding internal PR for campaigns.
Links Mentioned in the episode
Connect with Jenn on LinkedIn
Connect with Jenn on instagram @itsmejenngeorge
Get brand storytelling inspiration, tips and support- sign up now
Stay informed as new brand storytelling classes, webinars, courses and inspiration is shared. Sign up to join Sarah’s brand storytelling newsletter. SIGN UP
Sarah Panus is a content marketing strategist, Minnesota mom, and owner of Kindred Speak, LLC, a remote consultancy that helps brands with digital content marketing, influencer marketing, and brainstorming. She’s spent the last two decades helping brands including Sleep Number, Starbucks, Nestle Waters, Christos Bridal, Game Crazy, Cone Inc, and others speak a kindred language with their audiences, driving brand advocacy and millions in revenue and brand engagements. Email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a free 20-minute consultation to discuss your brand storytelling questions and needs. Follow Sarah on Instagram or LinkedIn as she helps brand content marketers who struggle with overwhelm or confusion at work. Learn more at www.kindredspeak.com.