Today’s guest is the fabulous digital marketing leader turned wellbeing and leadership coach, Holly O’Hanlon. Holly and I go way back, and I’m thrilled you get to hear her wisdom about tapping into your intuition to lead an authentic life. This is an incredibly important topic for everyone, but ESPECIALLY us creative souls who work in content marketing/communication-type roles.
TOPICS WE COVER IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE
- What does it actually mean to live authentically? Values, beliefs, social constructs, and doing the internal work to stop caring what others think when they’re opinion doesn’t matter.
- With so much information and input from the outside world, especially aimed at moms, how can we get quiet to hear our inner voices and trust our guts so we can do what brings us peace and joy?
- What stops us from speaking up and sharing our ideas? Is it fear? Holly explains how shame is to blame and what she’s learned about this.
- How to evaluate something as a third-party observer and not take it personally. easier said than done, we realize, but Holly shares some tips to help you practice.
- Lots of great insights and tips to better tap into your intuition to lead an authentic life.
Take a screenshot of you tuning in to this episode and share it and tag me on Instagram at @iamsarahpanus. I’d love to hear your thoughts and connect.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE
- Connect with Holly for 1-on-1 well-being and leadership coaching at www.intrustwellness.com or on the gram at @instrustwellness
- Brene Brown Dare to Lead: https://daretolead.brenebrown.com/
AFFORDABLE BRAND STORYTELLING FRAMEWORK POWERPOINT TEMPLATE
A more focused and aligned brand storytelling marketing strategy is right around the corner! If you’re looking for a quick brand storytelling framework template to plug and play, I’ve got your back. I created this affordable PowerPoint template, with the above five essentials, to help you easily and quickly create your own brand storytelling framework. All you have to do is follow the prompts, update with your brand’s info, and bam—you have your own brand storytelling framework to follow and use for team alignment. LEARN MORE
CHECK OUT THESE GREAT DEALS
Get 50% off your Flodesk subscription using my link: https://flodesk.com/c/SARAHPANUS
Don’t worry about lunch/dinner. Want to try HelloFresh food service? Use my discount code for $40 off fresh ingredients and delicious recipes.
Earn $25 Stitch Fix Credit for your first fix using my unique link: https://www.stitchfix.com/invite/sarahpanus?sod=w&som=c&g=w
Sarah Panus is a content marketing strategist, Minnesota mom, and owner of Kindred Speak, LLC, a remote consultancy that helps brands with digital content marketing, influencer marketing, and brainstorming. She’s spent the last two decades helping brands including Sleep Number, Starbucks, Nestle Waters, Christos Bridal, Game Crazy, Cone Inc, and others speak a kindred language with their audiences, driving brand advocacy and millions in revenue and brand engagements. Email Sarah at email@example.com to book a free 30-minute consultation to discuss your brand storytelling questions and needs. Follow Sarah on Instagram or LinkedIn as she helps brand content marketers who struggle with overwhelm or confusion at work. Learn more at www.kindredspeak.com.