Energy Engineer, Caroline Milton from Milton Coaching Collective (formerly known as The Transformation Table), joins Sarah Panus to discuss habits to help increase your energy levels to help you thrive in your career and personal life.
Topics Discussed During this podcast episode
- How to increase your energy
- The habits you need to address if you’re feeling low on energy
- How workplace is positively (and negatively) impacted by employee health
- What to do if you’re feeling like you don’t have time or energy to do all-the-things
- Caroline’s mistake about giving up her control at work
Links Mentioned in the episode
Website: https://miltoncc.com/ (formerly thetransformationtable.com)
Sarah Panus has nearly 20 years’ experience helping billion-dollar brands drive leading ROI through brand storytelling. Sarah is a Minnesota mama, content strategist, podcast host of Marketing With Empathy, and owner of Kindred Speak LLC. She’s on a mission to humanize brands; help content marketers reduce overwhelm/confusion; and raise money to fund child trafficking rescue missions. She spends her days working 1:1 with brand clients, and is newly getting into the online course space where she’ll teach you how to think like an Editorial Director, and build winning brand storytelling strategies. Follow Sarah on Instagram or LinkedIn as she helps brand content marketers who struggle with overwhelm or confusion at work. Learn more at www.kindredspeak.com.