With more than 20 years of experience working in content marketing, Sarah Panus has become an expert of brand storytelling and her podcast aims to help brand content marketers better connect with their audiences through empathy-centered brand storytelling.
On today’s episode, she’s joined by Mindi Huebner, a health, life and success Coach, intuitive mindset mastery coach, and clinical hypnotherapist. They discuss the magic that is the human brain, and how we can trick it to help us succeed in life.
The brain filters through our own beliefs, and our brains not having the ability to discern what’s real and fake is what gives us the power to “fake it ‘til you make it.” By mentally rehearsing our goals and adopting an “of course energy,” we can hack on brains to become who we want to be.
It’s time to be curious about yourself and stop limiting your success through long-held beliefs! Just like Sarah tells her kids, “whether you think you can or can’t, you’re right.”
If you want to improve some aspect of your professional life; you’re struggling with self confidence; or have a goal you just can’t seem to reach; tune in to discover Mindi’s secret sauce to rewiring your brain and discovering what’s truly important to you!
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE
- Sarah on why she started the Marketing With Empathy podcast and Facebook group
- Introducing Mindi and her background
- What prevents people from being successful
- The brain deletes, distorts and generalizes
- How we create habits that prove our beliefs
- Sarah changed her career by challenging her own beliefs
- The beauty of the question “why”
- Why you can’t outmuscle your own beliefs
- What question to ask yourself to discover your identity
- How long it takes to require the brain and how to do it
- Leaning into the answer to your “why” questions
- Steps to mental rehearsal and microshifts
- Visualization and “casting your vote”
- Mindi shares the secret sauce
- Priming the brain with Mindi’s free guided meditation
- How content marketers can succeed in their careers and at home through inner growth
- Taking control of who you are and what you will do
- Sarah gives listeners a special bonus to help their business’ content strategy
cONNECT WITH MINDI HUEBNER
FREE CONTENT PLANNING DOWNLOAD
Click here for 3 Ways to Improve Your Content Strategy This Year, packed with tips and actionable advice that I’ve learned and mastered over the last 20 years.
Looking to humanize your brand, connect with your audience, and attract top-funnel leads to drive bottom-funnel results? Sign up for my 3-month Brand Storytelling Academy program.
ABOUT SARAH PANUS
Sarah Panus is a brand storytelling marketing strategist, Minnesota mom, and owner of Kindred Speak, LLC, a remote consultancy that helps corporations attract upper-funnel leads that drive bottom-funnel results through storytelling. Her mission is to add value to the world by humanizing brand+consumer connections. Her online courses teach content professionals inside corporations how to think like Editorial Directors to drive stronger results while enjoying their jobs more. She’s spent the last 20 years helping brands including Sleep Number, Starbucks, Nestle Waters, Christos Bridal, Game Crazy, Cone Inc, and others, speak a kindred language with their audiences, driving brand advocacy and millions in revenue and brand engagements. Learn more at www.kindredspeak.com.