M.M.LaFleur’s Brand Editor, Caitlin Abber, joins Sarah to share the inside scoop on their high-quality email newsletter and The M Dash digital magazine brand blog. Best-in-class brand storytelling examples you need to know about.
TOPICS DISCUSSED DURING THIS PODCAST EPISODE
- Who is NYC-based women’s clothing retailer M.M.LaFleur?
- The big role storytelling plays in M.M.LaFleur’s marketing
- The incredibly well done brand digital magazine / blog, The M Dash
- Storytelling through email: Why M.M.LaFleur wins Sarah’s vote as one of the best branded e-newsletters. Showcases why Sarah thinks brands are the new editor-in-chief.
- M.M.LaFleur’s editorial team structure
- Sources of creative inspiration for brand storytelling
- Photoshoot logistics to ensure all women featured in storytelling are wearing the brand’s clothes
- How M.M.LaFleur evaluates their content’s performance
- Caitlin’s advice for other brand editors and content communication professionals
Links Mentioned in the Episode
M.M.LaFleur website, The M Dash, and subscribe to their newsletter at: https://mmlafleur.com/
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! BRAND STORYTELLING ACADEMY™
- Brand Storytelling Academy™ is an intimate 5-month group training program that helps B2C and Non-profits attract top-funnel leads to drive bottom-funnel results.
- You’ll be able to improve your existing team’s storytelling skills without having to add new headcount!
- And, retain your existing talent by giving them a concrete roadmap of how you’re investing in their skills to help advance their career with your company.
- Allll, for significantly less than it costs to hire a senior-level content strategist or new headcount!
- Because I want to keep it intimate for idea sharing, I’m limiting this to only 4 brands, and up to 5 people from your brand can participate!
- You’ll learn from me, guest experts I bring in, and the other brands participating in the group.
- PLUS—I have another incredible bonus where you can get access to a free VIP Day Rate offer from me valued at $2,500 – You’ll literally get to rent my brain for a whole day to knock-out a project for you.
- To learn more, APPLY and Sarah will be in touch 24-48 hours after she receives your application.
Sarah Panus is a content marketing strategist, Minnesota mom, and owner of Kindred Speak, LLC, a remote consultancy that helps humanize brands to attract top-funnel leads that drive bottom-funnel results through brand storytelling. She’s spent the last two decades helping brands including Sleep Number, Starbucks, Nestle Waters, Christos Bridal, Game Crazy, Cone Inc, and others speak a kindred language with their audiences, driving brand advocacy and millions in revenue and brand engagements. Email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your brand storytelling needs. Follow Sarah on Instagram or LinkedIn as she helps brand content marketers reduce work overwhelm and confusion. Learn more at www.kindredspeak.com.