How does empathetic brand storytelling work on your website? That’s what we’re talking in episode 30 of the Marketing With Empathy podcast. Copywriting expert and guest, Corrie Myers joins Sarah Panus for the discussion.
Topics Discussed During this podcast episode
- Why should brands incorporate storytelling on their websites?
- What are some objections Corrie’s heard about why brands don’t include storytelling on their websites?
- Where brands should start, according to Corrie.
- Examples of stories that are most effective on a website.
- Common mistakes brands make in their web copy.
- How often you should update your web content.
- Repurposing web content across other channels.
- Advice brands should consider when selecting and working with a copywriter.
- Corrie’s answer to Sarah’s hot seat question about a mistake she’s made and learned from.
ABOUT CORRIE MYERS
Corrie Myers is a web and email copywriter who helps businesses get their message across using research, stories, and personality. Her goal is to make her clients’ audiences feel seen and valued for who they are and who they want to be– and not just their gaping pain points. She is a mom and a wife and while she once thought empathy made her weak, she now believes it’s her copywriting superpower. Learn more about how her services can help you brand at https://www.corriemyers.com/.
Get brand storytelling inspiration, tips and support- sign up now
Stay informed as new brand storytelling classes, webinars, courses and inspiration is shared. Sign up to join Sarah’s brand storytelling newsletter. SIGN UP
Sarah Panus is a content marketing strategist, Minnesota mom, and owner of Kindred Speak, LLC, a remote consultancy that helps brands with digital content marketing, influencer marketing, and brainstorming. She’s spent the last two decades helping brands including Sleep Number, Starbucks, Nestle Waters, Christos Bridal, Game Crazy, Cone Inc, and others speak a kindred language with their audiences, driving brand advocacy and millions in revenue and brand engagements. Email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a free 20-minute consultation to discuss your brand storytelling questions and needs. Follow Sarah on Instagram or LinkedIn as she helps brand content marketers who struggle with overwhelm or confusion at work. Learn more at www.kindredspeak.com.