Functional Practitioner, Victoria Franca teams up with Sarah to discuss something you may know nothing about—but should. Sarah’s mineral health journey and the impact on your health and ability to thrive in your business career.
Topics Discussed During this podcast episode
- What’s a Functional Practitioner and who benefits most from working with one?
- Common trends of what Victoria sees people dealing with right now.
- What is bio-individual protocol testing, and Sarah’s personal learnings after doing one with Victoria of Omne Wellness.
- Why these results are like nothing Sarah’s ever gotten from her annual doctor wellness checkups.
- Things we can do to support our bodies to help us thrive in our careers and life.
- A mistake Victoria’s made in her career and what she learned from it.
Links Mentioned in the episode
CONNECT WITH VICTORIA & MENTION YOU HEARD ABOUT IT FROM ME, SARAH PANUS: learn more
Follow Victoria.Wellness on instagram
Get brand storytelling inspiration, tips and support- sign up now
Stay informed as new brand storytelling classes, webinars, courses and inspiration is shared. Sign up to join Sarah’s brand storytelling newsletter. SIGN UP
Sarah Panus is a content marketing strategist, Minnesota mom, and owner of Kindred Speak, LLC, a remote consultancy that helps brands with digital content marketing, influencer marketing, and brainstorming. She’s spent the last two decades helping brands including Sleep Number, Starbucks, Nestle Waters, Christos Bridal, Game Crazy, Cone Inc, and others speak a kindred language with their audiences, driving brand advocacy and millions in revenue and brand engagements. Email Sarah at email@example.com to book a free 20-minute consultation to discuss your brand storytelling questions and needs. Follow Sarah on Instagram or LinkedIn as she helps brand content marketers who struggle with overwhelm or confusion at work. Learn more at www.kindredspeak.com.